Basic overview of the Sky Wars Map:
The Sky Wars Map is a brilliant new map for the PS3 console download version of Minecraft. The maps narrative and game type is not a new idea, but this map does it better than most. The idea is to be the last man alive in the skies, or the last team alive if you are so inclined. Simply use the items that you are given in chests, and use your Minecraft knowledge and expertise to kill your opponents before they kill you.
How to use the Sky Wars Map:
- To use the Sky Wars Map you first of all need to install it. You can do this by following the instructions which can be found below. Then, load up the map with your friends and begin searching for items in the nearby chests. Then, build, craft and fight your way to victory.
Sky Wars Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sky Wars Map:
- The Sky Wars Map allows players to fight it out in the skies, using chests, items and knowledge to be the last one alive.
- Compatible with other PS3 texture packs, resource packs and maps.
- A large area of skies that can easily fit up to eight players.
How to Install the Sky Wars Map:
- To install the Sky Wars Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Sky Wars Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sky Wars Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.