Basic overview of the Skydome Survival Map:
The Skydome Survival Map, created by the developer: “Neriak”, is one of the best survival maps that I have ever seen. The skydome, skyblock, and general sky survival idea is not a new one. But this one is more detailed that its counter-parts and provides a balanced game. So what are you waiting for, download the Skydome Survival Map and enjoy it with your friends.
How to use the Skydome Survival Map:
There is no real way to use the Skydome Survival Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Skydome Survival Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Skydome Survival Map:
- The Skydome Survival Map is an awesome PS3 and PS4 map created by the developer Neriak.
- The map spawns players on a series of floating domes in the sky, and asks them to survive with limited resources.
- Players have to use all of their knowledge and Minecraft know-how to craft and survive.
- The map can be installed for servers or client.
- The map is extremely detailed and will provide up to four hours of fun.
How to Install the Skydome Survival Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Skydome Survival Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Skydome Survival Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Skydome Survival Map.