Basic overview of the Skywars 3 Map:
The Skywars 3 Map, created by the developer Broadbent, is the third in a series of challenging and veteran Minecraft maps. All of the Skywars series is available for download for consoles, that means PS4/PS3, the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One. Do you think that you have enough to survive whilst suspended in the air, with access to limited resources.
How to use the Skywars 3 Map:
There is no real way to use the Skywars 3 Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the maps features should be automatically enabled. Once you have completed the first stage of the map, you can choose where to go next.
Skywars 3 Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Skywars 3 Map:
- The Skywars 3 Map is made by the developer Broadbent. The creator re-made the map for the console version of xbox 360 and also the xbox one.
- The map challenges players and asks them to survive on a variety of islands suspended in the air, you will have to use all of your Minecraft skill and knowledge in order to survive.
- The map can be installed with a variety of texture packs and maps.
How to Install the Skywars 3 Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Skywars 3 Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Skywars 3 Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Skywars 3 Map.