Basic overview of the SkyZone World Generator Mod:
The SkyZone World Generator Mod is a mod that replicates the idea behind the SkyBlock map. This mod generates a chunk in the sky, for you to play with and challenge yourself. This mod automatically generates a map in the sky, that includes the barest of items and asks you to survive. This mod is compatible with other external dependencies, including MCPATCHER, Minecraft Forge, and more.
How to use the SkyZone World Generator Mod:
There is no real way to use the SkyZone World Generator Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
SkyZone World Generator Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the SkyZone World Generator Mod:
- Some of the features that are included in the SkyZone World are:
- A Witch Hut, complete with cauldron and potted mushroom!
- With “Generate Structures” on, creates a micro Nether Fortress, Stronghold, Witch Hut, and Dungeon
- Every achievement in vanilla Minecraft can be completed with the content in the map this mod creates
- Additional small biome areas specific for spawning Ocelots & Wolves
- Horses can spawn in this world…. in a small biome set aside for that purpose.
How to Install the SkyZone World Generator Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the SkyZone World Generator Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the SkyZone World Generator Mod:
- There most recent update for the SkyZone World Generator Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.