Basic overview of the Slash Mod:
The Slash Mod, created by the developer fihgu, is a highly configurable server utility mod that gives you access to control how your server functions. According to the dev, the mod is still under development but still provides many useful functions as it stands. The mod essentially gives you more things to do and more ways to control your server. There are many mods like Slash around nowadays, but I think this mod is one of the most simple and unique types of utility modifications. It’s highly compatible with a range of mods, including MC Forge and OptiFine.
How to use the Slash Mod:
There is no real way to use the Slash Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Slash Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Slash Mod:
Teleport players to and from a set destination.
Protect your property against thieves or griefers.
Enables the addition of a working economic system.
With offline servers you can choose to have a set login and password.
The ability to mass edit your world and also choose what players in the server have access to commands.
How to Install the Slash Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Slash Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Slash Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Slash Mod.