Basic overview of the Slenderman Mod:
The Slenderman Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 adds in the famous Slender entity to your Minecraft game. Note, there are two versions of the Slender Mod! One version adds in Slender as a mob, and another allows you to recreate the Slenderman game into your Minecraft save file! Both versions are pretty amazing and I would certainly recommend downloading both of them together!
How to use the Slenderman Mod:
To use the Slenderman Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4, you firstly just need to follow the installation guide found on this post. If done correctly then Slenderman should automatically show up and stalk you in your Minecraft save file!
Slenderman Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Slenderman Mod:
- If you catch a glimpse of Slenderman then you will be given nausea for a few seconds. During this time he will actively chase you and try to kill you!
- As long he is in your line of view he won’t move, but if he is behind you then watch your back!
- He can destroy all light sources, blocks, doors and trapdoors!
- If you kill him then there is a chance he will drop a “Child Soul”. You can then use these items to craft specially made Slender armour!
- This armour then gives you increased protection and abilities when facing Slenderman!
How to Install the Slenderman Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Slenderman Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Slenderman Mod
There are no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.