Basic overview of the Slime Carnage Mod:
The Slime Carnage Mod adds in fifteen new slimes to the game, as well as adding armour, village scrolls, new food items, more structures and more. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and can be installed for SMP and single player client also. Snow, Cave, Monkey, Fiery, Camo and Mummy: these are just some of the slimes added into the game.
How to use the Slime Carnage Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Slime Carnage Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Slime Carnage Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Slime Carnage Mod:
- The Slime Carnage Mod is a very simple mod that takes the concept of the slime, and dramatically improves it.
- Instead of having just one slime, there are now fifteen different slimes in the game.
- All slimes have different and unique characteristics.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Slime Carnage Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Slime Carnage Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Slime Carnage Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!