Basic overview of the Smart Moving Mod:
The Smart Moving Mod is a great mobility mod that gives you a lot more freedom in your Minecraft game. It adds in some new animations and abilities that allow you to move around your world quicker and easier. The mod is created by the developer ‘Divisor’, an experienced developer who updates his work regularly and provides a bug-free experience.
How to use the Smart Moving Mod:
There is no real way to use the Smart Moving Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Smart Moving Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Smart Moving Mod:
The following is a list of new features and abilities that the Smart Moving Mod adds into your game:
- Climbing only via gaps in the walls
- Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
- Alternative animations for flying and falling
- Climbing along ceilings and up vines
- Jumping up & back while climbing
- Configurable sneaking
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative diving
- Alternative flying
- Faster sprinting
- Side & Back jumps
How to Install the Smart Moving Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Smart Moving Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Smart Moving Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.