Basic overview of the SmartCursor Mod:
The SmartCursor Mod, created by the developer “asaskevich” is one of the best mods that I have seen so far in 2014. It provides the player with constant updates via tooltips and indicators. Block health, entity health, block information and even server information are covered in this technically brilliant mod.
How to use the SmartCursor Mod:
There is no real way to use the SmartCursor Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
SmartCursor Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the SmartCursor Mod:
- The SmartCursor Mod adds in lots of new graphical tweaks that aim to provide an informative gameplay experience by keeping the player continuously updated with everything they need to know, such as block/entity health for example.
- Below you can find a list of tool tips/indicators included in the mod:
- Information about dropped item: Durability, name, enchantments and another.
- Information about mob looking at: Health, villager profession, aggressive, equipment.
- Information about current block damage: In two styles: percentage or progress bar.
- Information about players: Food, name, score, equipment, health and bed.
- Information about blocks: Name, is it possible to harvest block with held item.
How to Install the SmartCursor Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the SmartCursor Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of SmartCursor Mod:
- The latest update for the SmartCursor Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer released all of the mod’s planned items upon initial release, so there is little chance of any future updates.