Basic overview of the SmeltCycle Mod:
The SmeltCycle Mod is a Minecraft Forge mod that allows you to smelt all tools, armor and weapons made of iron, gold or diamond back into parts. Because being able to recycle things makes it a LOT easier to access precious minerals, you may only smelt undamaged items, you don’t get any experience from smelting them and you get less “return for smelt” the higher the item you are smelting. The mod is available with Minecraft Forge and can also be installed with OptiFine.
How to use the SmeltCycle Mod:
There is no real way to use the SmeltCycle Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
SmeltCycle Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the SmeltCycle Mod.
Key Features of the SmeltCycle Mod:
- The mod allows the player to smelt already crafted items back into their original ingots.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, fully updated, bug-free!
- Compatible with other mods, and can be installed for client and SMP.
How to Install the SmeltCycle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the SmeltCycle Mod:
- There most recent update for the SmeltCycle Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.