Basic overview of the Sniper Mod:
The Sniper Mod is a great mod developed by the creator: “F3rull014”. It adds in over ten different sniper rifles, most of which can be found in the Call of Duty franchise. These snipers can be used by R to zoom in, pressing F to reload the gun, and pressing C to display gun stats on the screen whilst you are playing.
How to use the Sniper Mod:
There is no real way to use the Sniper Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Sniper Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sniper Mod:
- Adds in over ten different sniper rifles, all with zoomable sights, a reload animation and configurable stats.
- All of the models and textures for this mod are of the highest quality, it even works on servers.
- The following are the snipers in the mod: M40A3, Barrett 50 Cal, L961A, Intervention, RSASS and the Dragunov.
- It also adds some other pistols and grenades: P99, M9, G18, Grenade and a Sticky Grenade.
How to Install the Sniper Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Sniper Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Sniper Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.