Basic overview of the Solar Apocalypse Mod:
The Solar Apocalypse Mod offers a new and exciting experience that is most likely different from anything you have tried before in Minecraft. If you think you can survive without the bare essentials in Minecraft then this mod might be the perfect choice for you. The Solar Apocalypse Mod is available for download with Minecraft Forge, but unfortunately there are some graphical issues and bugs in the mod.
How to use the Solar Apocalypse Mod:
The Solar Apocalypse Mod is a very simple to use. Once you have installed the mod with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER you have to go into the mods menu. Do this by starting your game and then pausing it. You can then enable the start of the solar apocalypse and begin your adventure.
Solar Apocalypse Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Solar Apocalypse Mod:
- The Solar Apocalypse happens in four stages, first of all the grass turns to brown, then things get more serious!
- You can create a sun sensor by following the recipe below.
- In the Solar Apocalypse Mod, you will instantly take damage if you come into direct contact with sunlight.
- You can create a range of new re-inforced, obsidian or nether glass to protect yourself from the sun.
How to Install the Solar Apocalypse Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Solar Apocalypse Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Solar Apocalypse Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Solar Apocalypse Mod.