Basic overview of the Somnia Mod:
The Somnia Mod is a totally unique mod that changes how Minecraft works altogether. Personally, this is one my favourite mods to be released in 2014 due to its simplicity yet impact on the game. When you sleep in Minecraft, the world does too. You could be smelting items, mobs could be surrounding your home, but soon as you go to bed the world stops. This mod changes that. This mod only needs Lite Loader to run, and then once installed it will automatically enable in your game.
How to use the Somnia Mod:
There is no real way to use the Somnia Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Somnia Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Somnia Mod:
- The Somnia mod only adds on graphical change to your game and it can be found below. Once you go to bed you will see a clock appear on your screen, it will tell you the time and the running speed of your game.
- The Somnia mod will then begin to simulate your Minecraft game while you sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning, mobs will have spawned/despawned and your smelted items will be compete.
- Available for servers and client side single player!
How to Install the Somnia Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Somnia Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Somnia Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Somnia Mod.