Basic overview of the Soul Forest Mod:
The Soul Forest Mod adds 29 new ores to the game, 6 of those generate in the overworld, and the rest generates in the new dimension called Soul Forest. In this Soul Forest Dimension you will find Laterite Grass & Dirt, Porphyry, Slate and Bauxite, and a custom tree which is called the grape-tree. There are already some different biomes with different mobs in them as well. The developer has noted that more trees will be added soon, as well as a range of other additions.
How to use the Soul Forest Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Soul Forest Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Soul Forest Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Soul Forest Mod:
- The mod adds in an entire new dimension, the Soul Forest.
- To get to this dimension you will have to create a portal (same frame as the nether portal frame) but instead of obsidian you use Silver Blocks and to activate it you lit it with a Soul Lighter, like you would normally do with flint and steel.
- The mod also adds in 29 new ores, 12 tool sets, 7 new armour sets, 6 new vines and a whole load more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Soul Forest Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Soul Forest Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.