Basic overview of the Special Mobs Mod:
The Special Mobs mod adds some features in to your game which you’d probably expect it to judging by the name. It adds in some new and inventive mobs that are most likely different to anything which you’ve seen in a mod before. So why not check out this mod and see what makes it different from the rest. If you are so inclined, you can also install this mod for your server so that you and all your friends can enjoy it too!
How to use the Special Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to use the Special Mobs Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Special Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Special Mobs Mod:
- This mod adds in some unique and crazy mobs to the game, you can find a list of which ones below: a bunny, chicken jockey, Chicken With a Tail, Giant Wither, Giant slimes & Giant Magma Cubes, Flying Blocks, Daleks, CreepyHeads , Disco Sheep and a Wizard Skeleton.
- This mod also adds in some special features, such as the Magic Carpet and Wizard Hat.
- You can find all of the commands to use on the plugin menu page. The primary command is /specialmobs.
How to Install the Special Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Special Mobs Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Special Mobs Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.