Basic overview of the Spellbound Mod:
The Spellbound Mod, created by the developer drybones967, is a newly released mod that the developer didn’t even originally intend to release. The mod was actually just a practise mod but the developer decide to release it to the public after it went better than expected. The mod allows you to create new spells, elemental ores and even find new ores. The mod is 100% complete and no updates are expected in the future so there’s no reason why you can’t download it right now.
How to use the Spellbound Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Spellbound Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Spellbound Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Spellbound Mod:
- The Spellbound Mod adds in new ores, all of which can be found, gathered and crafted into tool, armour and weapon sets.
- The mod adds in new spells which you can cast and also new elemental runes.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Spellbound Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Spellbound Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.