Basic overview of the Spider Queen Mod:
The Spider Queen Mod, created by the developer WildBamaboy,reverses the role of the player in Minecraft by placing them in the role of a monster instead of a human. As the Spider Queen, you will be able to see better in the dark, climb up and swing from walls and ceilings, catch monsters and humans, and use them to create new spiders that will protect you from danger! Explore the darkness to your heart’s content. Make friends with mobs like skeletons, zombies, creepers, and bees. So what are you waiting for, download the mod today and enjoy it with Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the Spider Queen Mod:
There is no real way to use the Spider Queen Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Spider Queen Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Spider Queen Mod:
- Humans are the enemy! Become the Spider Queen, or be yourself! You can keep a spider body with your player’s skin.
- Capture creatures and use them to breed many unique spiders, including Boom Spiders, Ender Spiders, and Pack Spiders.
- Fight or befriend a variety of new creatures, including Bees, Mandragoras, Ants, Beetles, Wasps, and more!
- Climb walls using webbing, or swing across long distances using the new and improved webslinger.
How to Install the Spider Queen Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Spider Queen Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Spider Queen Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Spider Queen Mod.