Basic overview of the Spiffy Skins Mod:
The Spiffy Skins Mod is a fantastic new mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. It allows you to not only install custom skins for Minecraft client, but also in game! This mod adds a custom new feature to the game, a wardrobe! This feature allows you to change your skins in game. Better yet, this mod is compatible with other mods such as the HD, SD capes and even Head textures! This mod is compatible with external dependencies such as Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER, and can be installed for SMP server multiplayer or client singleplayer. So what are you waiting for, download this great mod today!
How to use the Spiffy Skins Mod:
There is no real way to use the Spiffy Skins Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Spiffy Skins Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Spiffy Skins Mod:
- Easy to install via the ever popular Forge mod.
- Support for both standard and high definition skins!
- Offline Skins if you have already downloaded / connected to the server.
- Allows you to change your skin in game through the new wardrobe feature!
How to Install the Spiffy Skins Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Spiffy Skins Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Spiffy Skins Mod:
- There most recent update for the Spiffy Skins Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.