Basic overview of the Spirited Away Mod:
The Spirited Away Mod, created by the developer AquaBarnes, adds in features from a certain film. This is a mod which is based on the film Japanese animated fantasy film Spirited Away.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 but also works with Minecraft 1.8. This is one of the most recent mods to be updated in the community, and so far it is only 25% completed.
How to use the Spirited Away Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Spirited Away Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the mod.
Key Features of the Spirited Away Mod:
- The Spirited Away Mod adds in all of the characters from the series, including No-Face, Chihiro, Haku, Sootballs, Boh, Zeniba, Yubaba, Lin and many others.
- The mod also adds in a range of features including new paintings, new windows, more decorations and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Spirited Away Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Spirited Away Mod:
- The latest update for the Spirited Away Mod ported it to Minecraft 1.7.10 and also added in range of new items.