Basic overview of the Sports Mod:
Minecraft can be a very lazy place for nowadays adventurers. You walk and mine, and cut down trees, but hardly test yourself physically. Well this mod changes that, by adding in over ten different sports. The best thing about this mod is that you can access all of its features simply by using vanilla crafting recipes. You don’t have to spend time learning about new items because everything is vanilla.
How to use the Sports Mod:
There is no real way to use the Sports Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Sports Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sports Mod:
- Creating an American Football is easy, simple use six brown wool and three white wool in a crafting table.
- Create a basketball by using seven orange wool and two black wool.
- You can also craft a soccer ball, a baseball bat and baseball, as well as a puck and a hockey stick.
- You can interact with the items in this mod by equiping the bat/stick, or just right clicking the ball.
- Available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Sports Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Sports Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Sports Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sports Mod.