Basic overview of the Spring Board Mod:
The Spring Board Mod only really adds two items to the game, but they are well made and are a tonne of fun! Spring Board blocks do just as you would expect, springing any entity that moves on top of them into the air. Activated Spring Board blocks, on the other hand, only boost entities skyward when they are right-clicked. For each type of block, there are three levels; wood, stone, and iron.
How to use the Spring Board Mod:
To use the Spring Board Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Spring Board Mod Video Showcase:
Below is a small video showing exactly what the mod does:
Key Features of the Spring Board Mod:
- The Spring Board Mod adds two features to the game, the spring board blocks and the activated spring board blocks.
- Both are easily craftable with vanilal crafting recipes, and will launch you into the air!
- Both can be used with Minecraft Forge, MCPATCHER, OptiFine and more!
- The mod can be installed for servers and client single player.
How to Install the Spring Board Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Spring Board Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Spring Board Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Spring Board Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.