Basic overview of the Sprinkle Mod:
The Sprinkle Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very random modification created by the developer ‘MinecraftDonut’. This mod adds in sprinkles to Minecraft and allows you to create many items with them. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge. Furthermore, you can add this to your mod collection as it can also be played on servers with your friends.
How to use the Sprinkle Mod:
There is no real way to use the Sprinkle Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Sprinkle Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sprinkle Mod:
- Prehistoric Sprinkle Rock: This is a rock containing sprinkles that were lost long ago, back when the dinosaurs made cupcakes. When broken it drops sprinkles.
- Sprinkle Brick: This rainbow building block has been used in many builds such as Rainbow Road and Nyan Cat’s tail. It is made of prehistoric sprinkle rock.
- They are just like diamond tools, and are crafted using Balls of Sprinkles. The current tools are: Sprinkle Pickaxe, Sprinkle Sword, Sprinkle Axe, Sprinkle Shovel.
How to Install the Sprinkle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Sprinkle Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Sprinkle Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sprinkle Mod.