Basic overview of the Squickens Mod:
The Squickens Mod is a small mod created by the developer: “cocoavalley”. It is a small extension of the Baby Animals mod and is updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The Squickens mod allows you to create a new animal in Minecraft, a strange combination of a chicken and a squid. This mod doesn’t add a lot into the game but due its compatibility it can be installed under any circumstances.
How to use the Squickens Mod:
There is no real way to use the Squickens Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Squickens Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Squickens Mod:
- This mod adds in a new combined animal that you can create: a Squicken, a cross between a chicken and a squid.
- Create the Squicken by combining an ink sac and an egg.
- You can even spawn in a squicken, it has its own value item ID.
- This mod can be installed for servers too, so you can scare your friends by showing them your new pet.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Squickens Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Squickens Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Squickens Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Squickens Mod.