Basic overview of the Stackie Mod:
One of the most common complaints of Minecraft is about the stacking system. It’s great and all, but why can’t we just be able to stack every item? We can stack cobblestone, wood, iron, coal, obsidian and more, but why aren’t we allowed to stack leather, or saddles? It’s annoying and frustrating and probably should be changed. Well now you don’t have to wait any longer, download this mod, the Stackie Mod!
How to use the Stackie Mod:
There is no real way to use the Stackie Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Stackie Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Stackie Mod:
- This mod is very simple in theory, but the way it improves and develops Minecraft is unmatched!
- The Stackie Mod helps to improve inventory management and organisation by freeing up more space by allowing items such as:
- Eggs, cookies, chests, furnaces, tools, weapons, minecarts, beds, apples and pork chops all to be placed together in stacks of sixty four!
- This feature allows for ‘quick healing’. You can simply spam your stack of food to heal almost instantly!
How to Install the Stackie Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Stackie Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Stackie Mod:
- There most recent update for the Stackie Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.