Basic overview of the Staircraft Mod:
The Staircraft Mod is a brand new mod created for the latest patch of Minecraft by “Blubbeltasche”. This developer is very experienced and has a large portfolio of little mods including the Haycraft mod and the Flowercraft mod. He maintains all of his mods well and keeps them regularly updated, as well as ensuring that there are no bugs to speak of.
How to use the Staircraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Haycraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Staircraft Mod Video Showcase:
Unfortunately, there are currently is not a public video showcase demonstrating the features of the Haycraft Mod.
Key Features of the Staircraft Mod:
- The Staircraft Mod adds an extremely long list of new types of stair to the game. Most of of the vanilla resources can now be made into stairs, and the developer has also added some new ones too.
- All new types of stair can be crafted via following the vanilla recipe, which can be found below.
- The new stairs all have the same resistance, toughness and are flammable if there original resource is flammable.
How to Install the Staircraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Staircraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Staircraft Mod:
- The latest update for the Staircraft Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The developer also added some new types of stair to the already long and growing list. The additions were the Packed Ice Stairs and the Stained Glass Stairs.