Basic overview of the Statues/Decorations Mod:
The Statues/Decorations Mod is a fantastic mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 that adds in some new statues into the game. The statues come in many shapes and sizes! Please note that if you install this mod it is still quite buggy. This mod is still being developed and is very much a work in progress. However, having said that, this mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can even be used on servers.
How to use the Statues/Decorations Mod
There is no real way to use the Statues/Decorations Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Statues/Decorations Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Statues/Decorations Mod:
- Statues work like signs so you can write whatever message you want below the statue.
- You can easily create the statues by combining 8 smooth stone with one sign.
- This will craft a standard Statue and then from here you can combine this further to get more statues.
- For example, combining the steve statue with gunpowder will give you a Creeper Statue.
How to Install the Statues/Decorations Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Statues/Decorations Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Statues/Decorations Mod:
- There most recent update for the Statues/Decorations Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.