Basic overview of the Status Effect HUD Mod:
Several Mods have been created for Minecraft 1.8 since its introduction. One of thes Mods is StatusEffectHUD Mod for Minecraft 1.8 which was created by Bspkrs. StatusEffectHUD Mod display all your active effects or portions without having to open the inventory. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and is compatible with other external mods such as Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to use the Status Effect HUD Mod:
There is no real way to use the Status Effect HUD Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Status Effect HUD Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Status Effect HUD Mod:
- Display all active effects or potions without having to open your inventory
- Maintains look and feel of the existing inventory potions display
- Configurable alignments on screen
- An option to show or hide effect name (v1.1)
- An option to show or hide the background box (v1.1)
How to Install the Status Effect HUD Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Status Effect HUD Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Status Effect HUD Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Status Effect HUD Mod.