Basic overview of the Steel and Bronze Mod:
The Steel and Bronze Mod is a great mod created by the developer “tori6”. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and allows players to interact with two new resources, steel and bronze. The resources can be crafted into swords, ingots, blocks and more. What are you waiting for, download the Steel and Bronze mod today and start enjoying all it has to offer.
How to use the Steel and Bronze Mod:
There is no real way to use the Steel and Bronze Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Steel and Bronze Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Steel and Bronze Mod:
- The Steel and Bronze Mod is a very simple that adds in eight new items to the game.
- The mod adds in some new swords, including steel swords, bronze swords and more.
- The mod also adds in steel and bronze ore, steel and bronze ingots, and steel and bronze blocks.
- The mod is compatible with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed for server multiplayer and client single player.
How to Install the Steel and Bronze Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Steel and Bronze Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Steel and Bronze Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Steel and Bronze Mod.