Basic overview of the Still Hungry Mod:
The Still Hungry Mod is a fantastic mod developed by a very experienced developer. This mod adds in a tonne of new food items into the game, all of which will give you different health boosts and regenerations.
How to use the Still Hungry Mod:
There is no real way to use the Still Hungry Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Still Hungry Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Still Hungry Mod:
- Hungry? Install this mod. The Still Hungry mod features a TON of new foods! You also get 3 extra crops to grow and some cooking tools for your convenience.
- The frying pan is used with fuel (like wood or coal) in the furnace to let you cook certain things, like lamb steak or taco shells (which make tacos).
- This mod is available for both server and client, so you can install it and enjoy it with your friends.
- Furthermore, it is also compatible with Forge and Patcher – so you can put it in virtually any modpack.
How to Install the Still Hungry Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Still Hungry Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Still Hungry Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.
Download the Still Hungry Mod