Basic overview of the Stone Armour Mod:
The Stone Armour Mod, created by the developer: “quasarhybrid”, adds one feature to the game. Armour that can be crafted with just normal stone. (And that is the only thing the mod adds.) The mod however is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and servers too.
How to use the Stone Armour Mod:
To use the Mo Buttons Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily. Craft stone armour by using stone in the vanilla recipe.
Stone Armour Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase of the Stone Armour Mod.
Key Features of the Stone Armour Mod:
- The Stone Armour Mod is a very simple mod, it can be installed for client and server.
- The mod allows you to use the vanilla crafting recipes for armour, and use just normal stone.
- The armour has very low durability, but is the lowest economy armour in vanilla Minecraft.
- Compatible with most texture packs and mods.
- The mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Stone Armour Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Stone Armour Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Stone Armour Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Stone Armour Mod. The developer has only just released this mod today, but it only has one main feature. I really can’t see the developer updating the mod at all either.