Basic overview of the Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod:
The Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod, is a simple but elegant mod meant to give you the player and easy way to store and hold items. The Forestry Pack is a small add-on to the larger storage drawers mod, therefore you can’t download this mod if you don’t already have storage drawers installed. The forestry pack does exactly what you’d imagine it to, it adds in some more drawers inspired by woodland/forests. The mod does work with SMP and client-side single player.
How to use the Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod:
- It adds a new set of wooden drawer styles and recipes using the plank blocks available in the Forestry mod. The Storage Drawers and Forestry mods must be installed to use the content in this addon pack.
- Put your most frequently used items within convenient reach. Storage Drawers borrows ideas from Jabba and Bibliocraft, resulting in a highly functional, compact, and aesthetic storage solution that is meant to complement rather than replace those mods.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Storage Drawers Forestry Pack Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.