Basic overview of the Stuff and Things Mod:
The Stuff and Things Mod is a small mod that adds in many items that you probably wish were in vanilla Minecraft. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can also be installed with Minecraft Forge. So what are you waiting for, download and install the mod below!
How to use the Stuff and Things Mod:
To use the Stuff and Things Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Stuff and Things Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Stuff and Things Mod:
- The Stuff and Things Mod is a great mod developed by: “Unlocked”.
- The developer has noted that he has added items that he wishes were in the vanilla version of Minecraft.
- The Stuff and Things Mod has a simple weapon repair system. Simply use tape with a damaged item to heal it.
- With the mod installed, you can craft a block of gold, as well as gold armour and weapons!
How to Install the Stuff and Things Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Stuff and Things Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Stuff and Things Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Stuff and Things Mod. The developer has only just released this mod today, but it only has one main feature. I really can’t see the developer updating the mod at all either. The developer also fixed a bug in which the vanilla items would change their name.