Basic overview of the Stuffed Animals Mod:
The Stuffed Animals Mod is a great mod created by the developing team: ‘Slatebit’. The mod allows you to make a stuff animal version of any mob in Minecraft. To get the animals, craft a present and right click while holding it in your hand. It will give you three random stuffed animals. My mod can be a lot of fun to play with others, so host a LAN or server and invite your friends! The Stuffed Animals mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.
How to use the Stuffed Animals Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Stuffed Animals Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Stuffed Animals Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Stuffed Animals Mod:
- This mod adds a stuffed animal version of every mob in the game!
- Each mob plays a unique sound along with hearts when interacted with.
- The mod is available for SMP and single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Stuffed Animals Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Stuffed Animals Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Stuffed Animals Mod.