Basic overview of the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map:
The Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map is a cool parkour map available for Minecraft Xbox 360 and Xbox One! The map is set in a candy dimension and features tough parkour. Pick up potions from some of the early chests and then spend around two hours trying to complete the map. Overall, the map is very enjoyable and can be played endlessly!
How to use the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map:
There is no real way to use the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the maps features should be automatically enabled. Once you have completed the first stage of the parkour map, you can choose where to go next.
Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map:
- The Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map is created by EskuhBro, and is extremely challenging.
- The map is set in a colourful candy dimension and asks players to do all parts of the course with swiftness!
- Pick up potions to help you along the way!
- Once you have completed one stage of parkour, you can choose which route to take.
- The map is very replayable, and can be enjoyed by yourself or with a couple of friends.
How to Install the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sugar Rush Parkour Race Map.