Basic overview of the Sunken Island Custom Map:
The Sunken Island Adventure is an example of an amazing imagination and amazing terra forming skills. If your not aware terra forming is basically sculpting the land in your own way using Mods such as MCEdit World Editor or similar Mods. Some people decide to make Maps and creations from scratch. The developer of the Sunken Island Custom Map said he was inspired by a picture.
How to use the Sunken Island Custom Map:
There is no real way to use the Sunken Island Custom Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Sunken Island Custom Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sunken Island Custom Map:
- The Map is a desert island with a beach around the out side of the island with two huge mountains being the main focal point.
- The whole island is surrounded by a circle of water falls so there is no escape! After the Map got released it quickly became really popular as its an amazing creation, so the developer started changing the Map in a number of ways so it can be played as an Adventure Map.
- The Sunken Island Custom Map now has a full story line.
How to Install the Sunken Island Custom Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Sunken Island Custom Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Sunken Island Custom Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Sunken Island Custom Map.