Basic overview of the Super Smash Bros Mod:
The Super Smash Bros Mod is a very simple mod that is currently under development. The mod’s developer has noted that the mod is still being made at the moment, and very few features have currently been added. As of now, the mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and Minecraft 1.7.10 and is compatible with Forge also.
How to use the Super Smash Bros Mod:
To use the Super Smash Bros Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Super Smash Bros Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Super Smash Bros Mod.
Key Features of the Super Smash Bros Mod:
- The mod adds a few mobs to the game at the moment, including Mario and Luigi.
- Compatible with Forge, MCPATCHER, OptiFine and more!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Super Smash Bros Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Super Smash Bros Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.