Basic overview of the Surgeon Simulator Map:
The Surgeon Simulator Map is a brilliant map made in 2013 by the developer ‘NightSpawn’. It brings the famous viral game into your Minecraft world to play! If you have never played surgeon simulator game before then here you go. It involves the player picking up and solving many surgical problems in order to heal a patient. The player can choose from a variety of surgeries and it went viral for its clunky and strange controls.
How to use the Surgeon Simulator Map:
There is no real way to use the Surgeon Simulator Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the maps features should be automatically enabled.
Surgeon Simulator Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Surgeon Simulator Map:
- This map allows you to re-create the famous 2013 game in your Minecraft save.
- You will re-create many of the surgeries that you can find in the real game.
- The builds are very large and detailed so will work with any texture pack.
- This map available for Minecraft 1.8, and is compatible with most external mods.
How to Install the Surgeon Simulator Map
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Surgeon Simulator Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Surgeon Simulator Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs available for the Surgeon Simulator Map.