Basic overview of the Sync Mod:
The Sync Mod for Minecraft 1.8. is created by the famous developer ‘iChun’. This mod grants you the ability and features in order to create clones and more. This mod was entered in ModJam3, which is a competition that challenges mod-creators to make a mod in less than 96 hours and compete! Personally, I think that iChun has won this competition hands down, this mod is too good not to!
How to use the Sync Mod:
There is no real way to use the Sync Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Sync Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Sync Mod:
- This mod provides clones, or as we like to call it, “shells”. These shells are basically a new individual, with their own inventory, experience level, and even gamemode.
- Each shell is biometrically tied to the player who’s sample is used to create it, and will allow the player to “sync” their mind to the other shell, essentially creating multiple player instances.
- Shell syncing works cross dimensional too! Get to the nether and back through a shell! However, you cannot enter or leave shells in The End due to…. technical difficulties.
How to Install the Sync Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Sync Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Sync Mod:
- There most recent update for the Sync Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.