Basic overview of the Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod:
The Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod, created by the developer TeamSyntthetix, adds in a new range of super powerful swords to Minecraft. All of the swords can be created from scratch, or just spawned in. The mod is 100% complete and no more updates are planned, but the developer has noted of some improvements he might make including cleaning up some of the textures and modelling work. The mod adds in some unique sword concepts but also takes inspiration from games such as Halo – aka the energy sword!
How to use the Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod:
- Some of the additions to the game include the Dark Repulsor, a lightsaber, the energy sword, the master sword, the master ore, the laser crystal and the master ingot.
- Some of the mods additions are materials used to craft the swords, and others are the swords in their final forms.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Syntthetix Mo Swords Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.