Basic overview of the Tainted Magic:
The Tainted Magic created by the developer yorkeMC, acts as an add-on for Thaumcraft (a bigger more expansive mod). Tainted Magic allows the dark side of thaumcraft to really shine through. You can now hurl orbs of dark matter at your foes and from the tip of your wand, or sew your own crimson robes. Tainted Magic will bring many useful things, as well a lots of dark content. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and works with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Tainted Magic:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Tainted Magic. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Tainted Magic Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Tainted Magic:
- Currently Tainted Magic adds 2 new foci, the ability to craft Crimson Cult robes of all varieties, new wands and staves along with their own new recharge mechanics, new shards, new armor, new ores, and much more.
- The main goal of Tainted Magic is to put use to the warp you gain, as well as make it worthwhile to visit a tainted biome.
- Is compatible with a range of Minecraft mods, perfect for any mod pack.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Tainted Magic Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tainted Magic Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.