Basic overview of the Teddy Bears Mod:
The Teddy Bears Mod is a brand new mod created today by: “Pipsqueak737”. The mod can be installed for multiplayer servers and single player client games, and is compatible with Minecraft Forge. The mod only adds two items at the moment, a toy teddy bear and also a real teddy bear!
How to use the Teddy Bears Mod:
To use the Teddy Bears Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Teddy Bears Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Teddy Bears Mod:
- This mod adds teddy bears to the game, obviously! You can craft them from scratch by making the head, torso and limbs!
- Craft the teddy bears with cotton, you can get cotton by punching cotton plants placed around the world.
- If you’re holding your teddy bear, right click and it will spawn a living teddy bear! Living teddy bears will follow you if you’re holding a cookie in your hand, but they cannot be tamed.
How to Install the Teddy Bears Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Teddy Bears Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Teddy Bears Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Teddy Bears Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.