Basic overview of the Teleportation Mod:
The Teleportation Mod is a mod that was created by the developer “gegy1000”. This mod provides the player with many different ways to teleport around your map. If you go ahead and install this mod then you will get around your Minecraft in super speed. Whether it means shooting the Bow of Teleportation, or even using one of the crafted staff recipes. You will have a multitude of options at your disposal.
How to use the Teleportation Mod:
- To use the Teleportation Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Teleportation Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Teleportation Mod:
- The Warp Wand remembers the exact point when you right click, and then, you can left click and instantly teleport back to that location.
- The Portal Teleportation Wand is pretty straight forward, whenever you left click you will spawn at your nearest created portal of any kind.
- The Jump Wand is a wand that allows you to quickly jump around the map.
- The Teleportation Bow is easier for smaller jumps, fire an arrow and you will teleport where it spawns.
How to Install the Teleportation Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Teleportation Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Teleportation Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Teleportation Mod.