Basic overview of the Terramine Mod:
Terramine is a Mod BASED in the awesome game of Terraria. TerraMine adds more than 280 new things from Terraria to Minecraft without losing the style of minecraft. This mod has only a small part of all that I have planned to do, I will update this mod with the past of the time. To easily understand this mod and know how it works it is advisable to to have played Terraria before. This mod is currently available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, SMP and client.
How to use the Terramine Mod:
There is no real way to use the Terramine Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Terramine Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Terramine Mod:
- In TerraMine you will find 9 new ores from Terraria, some some are stronger, some are more resistant and some have special abilities. The Crimtane Material is equal to the Demonite Material.
- The new spider acts the same as the normal, is stronger, bigger and has more health. Other new mobs include the mummy and the demon eye.
- Some new bosses of Terraria is the Eye of Cthulu and the Bloody Eye!
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, client and multiplayer.
How to Install the Terramine Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Terramine Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Terramine Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Terramine Mod.