Basic overview of the Test Dummy Mod:
The Test Dummy Mod is a small, unique mod that adds on single item into the game – a test dummy.The dummy can be placed in the world, where it’ll stand silently, judging your every action. It’ll wiggle funny if you hit it, screaming large numbers of damage at you. It can be dressed up to look even more awesome. The mod doesn’t add that much to the game, so your game won’t be drastically different, but it’ll be noticeable.
How to use the Test Dummy Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Test Dummy Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Test Dummy Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Test Dummy Mod:
- This mod adds test dummies to the game, you can destroy them, hang armour on them, and more.
- Right click on a block with a test dummy to place it.
- Clicking on the top of a block will rotate it towards you.
- Clicking on the side of a block will orient the dummy 90° to that block.
- Right click it with an armor piece to equip it
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Test Dummy Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Test Dummy Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Test Dummy Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!