Basic overview of the Texore Mod:
The Texore Mod can be seen as a complete overhaul of Minecraft as it adds in a whole new range of features. This mod doesn’t just add one ore, or one set of tools. Whatever it adds, it adds a lot of them. This mod is created by the developer T3rr11, he is new to modding and the Texore Mod is one of his first full releases. If the mod seems a little rusty in some places then you know why.
How to use the Texore Mod:
There is no real way to use the Texore Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Texore Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Texore Mod:
- This mod adds 2 new ores into the game, both which can be crafted into tools and armour.
- It also adds 2 new ingots, these can be crafted from the ores by smelting them.
- It also adds five new sets of tools than can be crafted with the ores!
- Thirteen is a large number, that’s why 13 new items is a lot of things to play with!
How to Install the Texore Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Texore Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Texore Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Texore Mod.