Basic overview of the TFCRailcraft Mod:
The TFCRailcraft Mod is a very new and very simple railway mod that adds new tracks, ties and also new ways to craft them. The mod is available for download for Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10. The mod is compatible with a range of Minecraft mods, and must be installed with Minecraft Forge is it to work properly. You can find a full list of the additions below along with a download link. The mod’s developer, thevidaj, updates the mod regularly and keeps it going with all new features.
How to use the TFCRailcraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of TFCRailcraft Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
TFCRailcraft Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the TFCRailcraft Mod:
- Coke oven craftable from fire bricks and TFC sand. Makes charcoal from logs.
- Wooden Creosote Bucket!
- Wooden ties are made from sealing lumber in barrel
- All railcraft steel tools have their crafting recipes removed.
- Railcraft plates are predicted to the same as TFC plates.
- Tanks are craftable from TFC iron and steel plates.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the TFCRailcraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the TFCRailcraft Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.