Basic overview of the Car Mod:
The Car Mod allows you to drive around your Minecraft world in style – no rails! You are the proud owner of a red sports car that is powered my coal, can do handbrake turns, and is steered using the WASD keys. This is a small and fun little mod that I can not recommend more highly. A great addition to any mod pack or collection!
How to use the Car Mod:
To use the Car Mod, you need to firstly install the mod with Modloader. Then, you need to gather the items needed to create the components for the car. These include the wheels, and the iron chassy!
The Car Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Car Mod:
- You can control your new car with WASD keys, you can also brake with the shift key, open the cars built in inventory and fuel the car with coal.
- To create the car, you first need to make four wheels out of an iron ingot and four wooden slabs.
- Then you need to make a chassy from four wheels and four iron ingots.
- Then, by combining the chassy, a furnace, a chest, one iron block, an ingot and one glass, you will have your very own car!
How to Install the Car Mod:
- The installation for the Car Mod is very simple, first of all you need to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- You can download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Then, download the Car Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new modification!
Changelogs of the Car Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs, all that are available are previous download versions.