Basic overview of the Dropper Map:
Have you ever looked down at the ground and spot a tiny little insect and wonder what the world might look like to that life-form? How strange everything would be to them, How massive, and insane. The “Dropper” map, lets you experience this, in game, playing minecraft. Only one thing, Everything is on its side, forcing you to strategically drop from each part of the map to another so you may successfully drop, as the map name states, all the way to the bottom and complete the challenge.
How to use the Dropper Map:
There is no real way to use the Dropper Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
The Dropper Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Dropper Map:
- This map is extremely fun, and very detailed, It must have taken months to create, test and make sure there were absolutely no errors what so ever.
- I have played this map over and over, and I have found no bugs or errors, just felt the feeling when you reach the bottom.
- Although this may seem extremely easy, But there are actually 11 levels to complete, each getting harder as you push on, Or you might say, drop down.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Dropper Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Dropper Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Dropper Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Dropper Map.