Basic overview of the Haunted Mod:
The Haunted Mod for Minecraft 1.8 aims to bring all things creepy and spooky into your Minecraft game. This mod may be a little late for Halloween, but it still will put you on the edge of your seat. This mod has many new features including a brand new type of crafting table. This mod is currently available for both SMP and client and is fully updated to Minecraft 1.8. So play this spooky Haunted mod today for a big scare!
How to use the Haunted Mod:
To use the Haunted Mod you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you need to craft the Soul TABLE. Which is the new modded crafting table that you will use to make many of the items included in this spooky mod!
Haunted Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Haunted Mod:
- Statues are fun new addition that allows you to create floating statues of any player you want. You simply have to find the block in a dungeon loot chest then rename it to a specific player on your server.
- New mobs include the Lost Soul, the Zombie Spider, the Zombie Pig and the Reaper Boss!
- There also death scythes, death gems, soul bottles, candy and so much more!
How to Install the Haunted Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Haunted Mod:
UPDATE 1.0.2: The newest update for this mod changed and updated many of the texture issues with the mod.