Basic overview of the Herobrine Mod:
The Herobrine Mod is a fantastic and crazy mod that adds a lot of new content into your Minecraft game. The most recent update to Minecraft removed Steve from the game, so you now you can install this mod and replace him with Herobrine, his evil counterpart. So what are you waiting for, download the Herobrine Mod and get prepared to experience some of most surreal things in your life!
How to use the Herobrine Mod:
- To use the Herobrine Mod you first of all need to craft the Herobrine Totem block- this will allow you to spawn Herobrine which will then enable the rest of the mod’s features. You can find the recipe for the totem block below:
Herobrine Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Herobrine Mod:
- Beware, when you spawn a Herobrine they will begin to attack you.
- They will also travel to separate areas of the map and destroy NPC Villages, custom builds and more.
- Herobrine leaves nothing but destruction in his path, and may destroy your world. It is a challenge to try to “kill” Herobrine. If you do manage to get rid of him, he leaves you with a haunting farewell…
How to Install the Herobrine Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Herobrine Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Herobrine Mod:
- The latest update for the Herobrine Mod for Minecraft 1.8 added some new changes included new fixes for the latest patch. Also, mod balancing issues have been fixed.